I'm Trish and am so thrilled to have you here! I'm talking
major warm fuzzies that you've taken the next few steps in getting to know a bit about me, so without further delay..
I am also very importantly a follower of Christ and a lover of people.
Most nights after dinner has been served and homework has been double checked you can catch me curled up on the couch next to my babies as we binge on our latest & favorite TV Show. (As of now we are currently devouring "Once Upon A Time").
- Historical Romance Novels.
- NPR (Serial anybody?)
- Dog Person + Cat Lover
- The Color's Pink and Gold
- MAC Lip Stick & Essie Nail Polish
- Lace Dresses & Baseball Tee's
- Leather Jackets and Pastel Colored Pants
- Sparkling Water & My Coffee Light and Sweet
- Sci-fi and Suspense Movies
- 90's T.V shows [Gilmore Girls all day. any day]
- Music. I Love all Kinds from Country to Classical.
- Collecting pretty things...Coffee Mugs, Stickers, Journals, Candles etc
"Life with the LaCortes" originally started at as "Pray Love Blog" and made its debut back in 2011 on WordPress where it served as my online diary where I would post about the trials and triumphs of my life as a new believer..who at the time was a single mother living in Miami, in my last year of school to be a surgical technician.
Now five years later... My hope for Life with the LaCortes is to be a bit more.
While I do plan to continue the trend of documenting my the seasons of my life, I also hope to encourage my readers to really appreciate and embrace life and all it has to offer.
I'll share the high's, the low's and the ordinary aspects of my life with you in hopes to provide some transparency in an otherwise very "filtered" world. Because lets face it.. life isn't always picture perfect of instagram glamorous. Some times I ask myself "why did I get married", struggle with my faith, and I lose my cool with my littles, but through the years I have found that that doesn't stop Life from being absolutely beautiful or stop God from being worthy of all my praise.